Lisa Hennessy Fitzpatrick
Professional and Civic Activities:
Attorney Lisa Hennessy Fitzpatrick’s memberships include:
- North Carolina Association of Women Attorneys,
- Pitt County Bar Association
- Judicial District 3A Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association – Sections: Family Law, Litigation
- North Carolina Bar Association 4ALL Statewide Service Day Volunteer
- A free call in legal service where volunteer attorneys answer a variety of legal questions and offer advice.
- North Carolina Bar Association Project Grace Volunteer
- A free all day legal clinic offering living wills and healthcare powers of attorneys as well as meeting and answering a variety of legal questions to members of our Eastern North Carolina community.
- North Carolina Bar Association Wills for Heroes Volunteer
- An event where volunteer attorneys draft Wills, Durable Powers of Attorney and Health Care Powers of Attorney.
- Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude, Thomas M. Cooley Law School (Lansing, Michigan)
- Bachelor of Science, with Honors, Indiana University (Bloomington, Indiana)